* Perfect 3D shape
* Any medium and hard butter dough
* Customized Shapes available
* Stress-free Dough Operator
* Autonomic functionning
This machine is designed to form the pieces of "Ghraibeh" or petit-four and align it into your tray. A drum mold brings the paste from a hopper and makes the outline shape then a stamp gives the piece face the final form and ejected it to a small belt conveyor. This belt lays down the pieces inside the tray, where the X & Y movements, of the head and tray, align these pieces fully in the tray.
* An important feature is that the machine doesn't apply any pressure on the paste while passing through the mold down to the tray. It's a strengths-free machine where the paste keeps almost its previous hardness
* The operations are controlled by a PLC and high-tech sensors to insure a precision shape, weight and alignment.
* A digital display allows an easy data entry and human/machine communication.
* All the parameters can be programmed directly from the display screen: Tray width, length, X & Y steps, etc...
* Autonomic functioning, where the operator don't have to stand on the machine when it's running.
* Only he have to put and take off the trays.
A heavy duty construction to support intensive work.
- All frames, covers, knife head, table... etc are made of stainless steel 304.
- A standard 2 axes movement, and drum rotation.
- Tray sizes: From 20 to 50 cm.
- Product sizes: 5 cm max. length and
- Production capacity: from 9000 up to 12000 pcs/hour